Social Media is the largest platform to connect with the peoples over the internet. With the help of social media you can not only connect with peoples, even if you can promote your business and sell your product over there. There are lots of social media apps available on iOS App Store, Some of the most popular apps are:
1. WhatsApp: WhatsApp is the most used app for messaging with friends. WhatsApp is now being owned by Facebook. Its user interface is very easy to use that make an identity of its own compared to other apps. WhatsApp Provide the facility to send text message, images,videos, make an audio and video call, and group messaging. It provide the many security features like make profile private where no one can see your profile picture, or you can select My Contacts option where only those people added in your contact list can see your profile picture. In WhatsApp Your messages and calls are secure with end-to-end encryption, which means WhatsApp and other third parties can’t read or listen to them. You can add a daily status that is visible for only 24 hours, after that it automatically removes . WhatsApp available for free on the App Store and it is ads free.
2. Facebook: Facebook is the most popular social media app in the world. You can connect with your friends and family here. You can share text, images, videos on it. New feature of Facebook is Go Live, by using this you can share your live video to your friends. You can create a group on Facebook to promote your business or share relative information. You can create a fan page of yours and your business. You can see the news feed, profiles and post of your friends and can like, share and comment on them. You can add up to 5000 friends on Facebook. Millions of users are using Facebook whole over the world.
3. Messenger: Facebook app for iOS does not allow you to send or receive messages to your friends, So messenger can fulfill of that requirement. Messenger is also the part of Facebook that is developed to chat with your Facebook friends. You can send stickers, audio, video and photos using messenger. The best feature of Messenger is group chat, even if you do not requires their personal details like email, phone number to add a person in the group chat. Messenger facilitate to make phone calls to friends for free.
4. Vine: Vine is a micro video blogging app. You can add up to 6 second video on this app and share them to your friends. You can watch the funny, gaming, comedy, anime and many more short videos and can share them on your other social accounts. These short video clips can be embedded in twitter’s timeline. You can access and view videos on the web also, but for creating and sharing a short video you have to use its iOS app.
5. Instagram: Instagram is a famous social media app for image and video sharing. You can follow your friends, celebs, and politicians and can view what the post. You can like, comment and share photos on Instagram. It has an add stories feature, where you can share your daily activity with your friends. It has inbuilt tool for editing a photo or video, where you can apply filters, add texts and add emotions. If you are posting a group photo you can tag particular face, that shows who was with you in that post. The best feature of Instagram is that you can connect it with other social media accounts like Facebook, twitter and flicker. When you make a post on instagram it directly post on your connected accounts also.
6. Snapchat: Snapchat is a famous app for sharing images and short videos. Basically Snapchat is developed for multimedia messages referred as snaps. Using Snapchat you can add filters, text captions and many more things on snaps. You can Draw emoji on snaps. In Snapchat you can hide stories, you have no interest in seeing them. You can create your own Geofilters, that helps to make a perfect snap for special occasions. You can record up to 60 seconds snaps that is divided in 10 second parts. You can edit all parts individually, so it gives decent looks to your snaps. It has a travel mode feature that prevents from automatically download photos and videos.
7. Tumblr: Tumblr is a famous social media app that is mostly used by bloggers. Its user interface is very simple that make it very easy to use. You can simply post a blog, or short quote with images and videos. You can easily discover other bloggers and can follow them to get updated with their posts. Tumblr provides you a sub-domain where all of your post shown. Tumbler has multiple themes to post a blog that make it creative. You can analytic your tumbler account with google analytics, it helps to improve your traffic. You can also allow to post other on your tumbler account.
8. Pinterest: Pinterest is the best social media platform for sharing images and quotes. It allows you to create multiple board according to your interest, and can pin images on a particular board. When you create a pin, you can add link of your personal website, where a user can get brief information about that pin. You can search every type of board here and can follow them. You can also share a pin, board or a profile on Facebook, WhatsApp and other social media platforms.
Appiqo Technologies are a Top App Development Company that develops mobile applications for various platforms like Android, iOS, Windows and React Native. We have a creative team, that knows how to develop an interactive application. We have expertise in developing social media applications, e-commerce application, sales application, sports application and many more other type of applications. If you have any query Request a quote on